Retirement wishes written in a handmade card can be witty and fun!
Retiring is such a great milestone in a personís life and celebrating with a fun handmade greeting card may become a wonderful keepsake for the newly minted retiree.
A retirement message can be different for a co-worker, boss, assistant, relative, and any other relationship you may have with the retiree.
Here are some samples of retirement messages that you can use:
- Congratulations on your retirement! You worked hard for this now get outta here and have some fun!
- Donít let the door hit you on the way out!
- Weíll miss your deviled eggs at the company picnic! Have a happy retirement!
- Retirement is for suckers. Just kidding, Iím just slightly jealous! Have a great time doing nothing!
- I canít believe you made it out of here alive! Get out while you still can!
- Donít forget about us little guys when youíre off having the time of your life!
- Can I have your computer monitor now that youíre gone? Oh and happy retirement!
- Donít worry, Iíll still forward those obnoxious emails to you! Have a happy retirement!
- You lucky dog! Iíll be meeting you in the Bahamas in about ten years!
- Happy Hour wonít be the same without you! Although, what the heck will you be doing Ė you should still join us!
More Retirement Wishes & Sentiments
Retirement messages and sentiments are great for a co-worker who is more like a friend.
Congratulation Card Ideas
If you have the time, consider making a congratulations card for your new retiree!
Creative Card Ideas Homepage
Go back to the Creative Card Ideas homepage.